• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I prefer it to the blue TBH, could take some getting used too, ideally I'd prefer them to go for predominantly white with trims, not only keeping the tradition of white clothing, but being similar to other sports shirts, and being different.
Sounds very snazzy.

Advantage of the red is that if Mills gets too hot and firey they can get their hoses out to cool him down

Or they could play like Zimbabwe - that would work too :)

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
We've given away the following runs unneccessarily

That leg glance for four
Mills on the boundary
a Wide

Make that 7 runs so far

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rubbish start from NZ, way too many easy runs. England to post 330 and to win by around 150 runs.

Zinzan

Cook has this uncanny ability of getting beaten 50000 times before ever edging one, probably due to the fact he doesn't push out at it. Whereas someone like Guptill always seesm to find the edge straight away.

Edit: disgusting shot Ian Bell

Days of Grace

International Captain
McCullum to bat no.6. That's his position.

If we can somehow avoid being 20/2 after 12 overs, then I am quietly confident of our chances in this format.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Cook - technical weakness against left-armers or just coincidence that the guys who have bowled well at him use the other arm?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Good footwork by Ronchi - many an international 'keeper would have felt the need to dive for that.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
You were saying.

45-0 off 10 isn't bad at this time of year. Bet that isn't beaten too often in Champions Trophy in terms of a good platform.
I said that when they were going at 4 an over and they are still going at 4 an over...and they just used up all the powerplay. Maybe I am being harsh as the outfield at Lords is diabolical at the moment, but solid starts aren't going to win us the CT

Zinzan

Dear Kyle Mills,

Please remove the concrete from your cricket boots, you move like a pregnant slug.

Thanks in advance