• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Whats Broad's batting years ago got to do with his bowling this morning?
It's regressed so far that No. 11s are playing shots he could only dream of.

In a lot of ways these two sides are similar. There's an unproven opener, a proven opener, a wunderkind, an out of form rock, a hard-hitting No. 6, an off spinner who's really good at batting, a No. 9 who should be No. 11, a promising quick with a nice action in his debut series and a bowling spearhead who is at less than peak effectiveness.

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Some unknown CW person on my first day on this site posted that scores of 330-340 in the first inning create the best test matches. Lets see if a score of 350 leads to an exciting one.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Is that the most expensive (in terms of ER) 5fer ever?
Yes. Only the second instance in Test history where a player has conceded more than 6 an over and taken 5.

Without checking Statsguru, a prize if anyone can name the other player to have taken 5 in an innings whilst conceding more than a run a ball.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Yes. Only the second instance in Test history where a player has conceded more than 6 an over and taken 5.

Without checking Statsguru, a prize if anyone can name the other player to have taken 5 in an innings whilst conceding more than a run a ball.
Ishant Sharma or Shami

Howsie

International Captain
Full and straight, full and straight, full and bloody straight. I don't wanna see any of that crap England dished up yesterday.

Shady Slim

International Coach
okay so is it just me or does mark wood look like more of an adam lyth and adam lyth looks like more of a mark wood

i thought that lyth would look more steyn and less tredwell

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Some Bangladesh seamer?