• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Genetically engineered golden rice (i.e. would potentially save the world but lobbying and uninformed bias from people unaware of the safety and science prevents it being released to the public):
Flynn
Patel
Butler

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Bracewell, Martin, Sodhi, Boult

God that's a horrible tail, especially with a debutant at 6. When I've thought in recent times on one of our young allrounders making his debut it's always been with Vettori or at least Todd Astle bolstering the lower order. Bracewell will need to contribute a few runs.
It's only a decent tail if you think Bracewell and Sodhi's apparent batting ability is going to translate into runs starting now.
Fifteen mins ago I thought I'd be eating these words, but alas.

Martin is the only tail-ender in there that I have any confidence in, by which I mean that he's a reliable old-fashioned tail-ender that will bring a simple approach, hang around and score 15-20.
Eating these though. That was **** Bruce.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So much for NZ scoring 550 on the back of a Williamson double hundred ..... From 244/2 to 342/9 .... :sick:.

Flem274*

123/5
Watling and Anderson really need to be swapped around. I don't think Watling is all that flash at scoring quickly with the tail.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
One gets the feeling that Brownlie and Wagner/Gillespie would've contributed more. Better make up for it with bowling and in the 2nd dig...

BeeGee

International Captain
Watling and Anderson really need to be swapped around. I don't think Watling is all that flash at scoring quickly with the tail.
Leave Watling where he is, replace Anderson with Brownlie and Sodhi with Wagner.

Two spinners, three seamers and a handy looking tail.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Watling: "Y'all are chumps. Batting is easy ffs"
Boult: "C'd"

McCullum, Anderson, Bracewell: ":(:(:("

Flem274*

123/5
Watling gave it away and was saved by a no ball tbf.

But his non-dismissal was not as bad as the club cricket played in those three balls to dismiss the above.