• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Knockout Stages

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great goal, but where is the crowd? Scared by the rain?
Yep clearly of the 97% of tickets sold a lot of them went to the Wicked Witch of the West. Crowd an absolute joke.

Uruguay made hard work of that by not bothering to play after half time, but the better team through.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Uruguay just too good for Korea but their strategy to go all out defense in the second half was completely wrong. Korea got a bunch of chances which also exposed the defense of Uruguay. Uruguay were the better side but Korea missed a couple of very easy chances. Plus they gifted the first goal away. No excuse. I feel for South Korea as I have a soft spot for them as I like them as a country but just not good enough quality.

And yes, the attendance for the match both in the stadium and cw has been dire.

grecian

Hmm, dunno what to do tonight no real football on, may watch Total Wipeout then the lottery or summat....

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pretty conflicted; should really be rooting for Ghana, but they're such a horrible football team it's a real stretch.

duffer

Ugh, just threw up a little seeing that horrible horrible **** score just then. Firmly hoping for a Merkan comeback now.