• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group B Discussion

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yadav is trying too hard, there isn't any swing on offer and it's just going with the angle

..........And he gets his man :laugh:

smash84

The Tiger King
big wicket for India......Amla was looking very aggressive....was going after everything.....

btw how come Umesh Yadav gets so many inside edges?

smash84

The Tiger King
ABDV is quite over rated.....when was the last time he played a good knock under pressure......in a LO tournament?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Okay, I've just had a check. I reckon in the last World T20, South Africa played two games that you would class as important matches. In those two he had a decent but not spectacular innings against Pakistan, and a pretty crap one against Australia. In the one knockout game of the last 50 over World Cup he was run out. In the 2010 World T20 he was the only one to stand up in the Pakistan game, which ultimately saw South Africa knocked out.

You think all that is enough to make him overrated, despite the fact that he's been an absolute monster in one day cricket in the last few years and throughout his career?

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Okay, I've just had a check. I reckon in the last World T20, South Africa played two games that you would class as important matches. In those two he had a decent but not spectacular innings against Pakistan, and a pretty crap one against Australia. In the one knockout game of the last 50 over World Cup he was run out. In the 2010 World T20 he was the only one to stand up in the Pakistan game, which ultimately saw South Africa knockout.

You think all that is enough to make his overrated, despite the fact that he's been an absolute monster in one day cricket in the last few years and throughout his career?
So I was right, you were confusing it with IPL :p