• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group B Discussion

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seems weird to think India will get 320ish and we all think they have scored a lot less than they could/should have.

smash84

The Tiger King
I get the feeling that the wicket has slowed down considerably and the ball is not coming onto the bat that much now....

tough for SA

ajdude

International Coach
Ashwin Can Bat but why did he keep the strike there?

i feel so disgusting wanting jadeja on strike

smash84

The Tiger King
horrible bowling by SA......even when the fuller length deliveries work the next ball is short of a length

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Jadeja's death end batting has improved quite a bit, his range of shots is still limited but w/e, as long as he gets the job done I'm happy.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I thought it was a classic SA getting nervous in a major tournament style of performance.

Still 332 is not impossible especially if Amla gets going. I think its going to be a close finish if Amla is still in there after 15 overs.