• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group B Discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I swear we used to have India and Pakistan fans on here...
Really poor turnout for an Ind Pak match admittedly. It deserved no better anyways, rain ruined it.

Really enjoy this new Indian team. Good fielders (basically all the batsmen + Jadeja, the bowlers are meh but not Munaf Patel-esque at least). Guys like Dhawan and Karthik are gun additions, and the new faces seem like the hardworking types rather than the guys who're so used to blaming everything else but themselves. Hope I'm right.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, they don't need to be on weekends really. But I think a lot of it is for the people in the countries of the nations playing. I.e., India v Pakistan wouldn't make much sense as a D/N game, as it would go on really late into the night in India and Pakistan, whereas day games are at reasonable times for people watching in those countries. Also D/N games aren't really D/N games as such in England this time of year. It stays light till past 9pm.

I'm still really pissed off that the Semi's are day games though.
Yeah makes sense then, just sucks from my perspective since most games run from 5:30 till about 1 here. Probably why I haven't posted here much.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Really poor turnout for an Ind Pak match admittedly. It deserved no better anyways, rain ruined it.

Really enjoy this new Indian team. Good fielders (basically all the batsmen + Jadeja, the bowlers are meh but not Munaf Patel-esque at least). Guys like Dhawan and Karthik are gun additions, and the new faces seem like the hardworking types rather than the guys who're so used to blaming everything else but themselves. Hope I'm right.
I was thinking exactly the same, it's amazing what not having a bunch of overweight lazy ****s does in the field.