• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Norway women lost 0-7 in a friendly to Netherlands.

Bring back Riise (any failures with the FA are due to the established institution being horrible :ph34r: )

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can understand it for Everton.

In some bizarro land where Allardyce became Tranmere manager I would hate it with every fibre despite him being hugely over qualified for the job. Same deal.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Probably calling Everton “a small club” after a Merseyside derby didn’t endear him to their fans irrespective of anything else.

DriveClub

International Regular
Ive been getting into AFTV lately, good comedy value. I can see the appeal, grown men behaving like idiots

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It seems our top target for the summer is Maddison. Which would be rather intriguing.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah he's not really developed. Still very good technically and good at getting on the ball in dangerous areas but hampered by poor decision-making. Also has a much more concerning injury record than before. It's now very weird that Grealish vs. Maddison was once a debate.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Have Arsenal replaced Arteta with Martin O'Neill? All the rumours that my phone keeps notifying me with (despite turning them off repeatedly) are straight from the Martin O'Neill school of paying over the odds for slightly above average English talent.