• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Who knows, tbh I stand by my statement from last season, the only acceptable method beyond a full programme is everyone's first result against each other. But whatever, the EFL set their idiotic benchmark last season and everything I said was proven right so who knows who they'll find a way to shaft this season

Niall

International Coach
Its going to happen sometime so sooner the better, Poch for Ole please.

I know it won't fix the obvious issues that they have with Woodward/Glazers, but having a gun manager like Poch makes sense.

Ole will probably survive for another few months doing what he does, some ***y results and hot runs but ultimately achieving f all.

He's not a good manager and I don't see anyone in a "top league" coming for him once he is gone.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did the Utd defence just... forget how the offside rule worked for that first goal? What on earth happened there?
I don't remember ever seeing it happen at any level before. Hard to overstate how bad it is.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also amazing is that the last man defending, in theory, half the pitch was... Nemanja Matic. Righteo.
Anyone else and we might have got away with it. Demba Ba is 35 and was never especially quick. He trundles in on goal like a ****ing wheelbarrow.

I would have been more annoyed by it if it didn't bring back good memories by looking so much like the Gerrard slip goal.