• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All that said I don’t really understand why the narrative is that Arsenal played very well. They were fine, but I thought both teams were hopeless going forward until an individual error decided the game.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not significantly worse then under Emery tbh. But drastically better defensively at least. A long way to go, but imo things are about as good as could reasonably be expected in the circumstances.

Uppercut

Nah you were definitely better at attacking under Emery. There was still some muscle memory from Wenger, and Ozil and Ramsey were still around. Arteta inherited a tougher situation, partly because Emery was such a turd.

Uppercut

andruid quiet today
They played alright tbf from what I saw. Pablo Hernandez almost equalised with a goal of the season contender but it hit the bar.

Had to switch it off because the manager envy was getting too strong. Even when losing 4-1 they have that quality of making every other team look like they aren’t trying.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah. It's never a good look if 'co-operating with the police' is the best they can say about him. Does Giggs have some previous on this front, or is my so-called memory making that up?
Can't honestly recall, but was famously diddling his brother's missus for a number of years which I think he took out an injunction to suppress.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah if found guilty he'll be gone. Should be suspended until trial too really.
No sooner said:

Football Association of Wales said:
The Football Association of Wales and Ryan Giggs have mutually agreed that he will not be involved in the upcoming international camp