• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We're through, money in bank, and absolutely nothing else to say about the flattest FA Cup match in City's history.

DriveClub

International Regular
Surely it's time to change the offside rule to only check the feet of a player, not shoulder and armpit? It looked ridiculous when Bamfords goal was disallowed

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Beating the massive Accrington, giant killing, exactly. Shove it up your arse you relegation voting ****s. SWA

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kyle Walker in a big game is it.

Sorry. Kepa was dropped so I need something new to bang on and on about.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Is there any City player you don't hate these days?
Mahrez, Rodri and Sterling the only ones I get irrationally angry about. I came around on Sterling a few seasons ago but I'm too scarred now after Lyon. Gundogan gets massive amounts of **** from most City fans but I quite like him, just not in a double pivot with Rodri. Everyone else is gucci.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mahrez, Rodri and Sterling the only ones I get irrationally angry about. I came around on Sterling a few seasons ago but I'm too scarred now after Lyon. Gundogan gets massive amounts of **** from most City fans but I quite like him, just not in a double pivot with Rodri. Everyone else is gucci.
Yeah Gundogan always seemed to be the one when you were ridiculously good because a fan base always needs to have one.

Is Sterling you specific or do other City fans feel the same?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Is Sterling you specific or do other City fans feel the same?
Sterling is a mixed bag. I think the Lyon miss, the very poor start to the season and the prospect of a new 400k/w contract have seen some frustration seep through the cracks. The **** he's copped from media and opposition fans has generally kept fans on his side though.