• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
They keep on saying that 5th might be good enough for the Champions League. Although it’s true depending on City’s appeal, there must be a chance that the tournament will be truncated with no qualifying rounds and fewer places for some countries.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's been so long since football has been on, I can't remember if I hate Chelsea or not. I do want Villa to win, because it'll put West Ham in trouble, but I quite like some Chelsea players, it's a bit disconcerting to be kinda happy they turned it around, and obvs seeing Cap'n Racist looking miserable is a good thing.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
They keep on saying that 5th might be good enough for the Champions League. Although it’s true depending on City’s appeal, there must be a chance that the tournament will be truncated with no qualifying rounds and fewer places for some countries.
Single leg qualifiers

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They will be more interested in getting this year done first then cross that bridge when they come to it.

Spark

Global Moderator
They would surely boot out all the teams from the "lesser" nations before reducing the number of teams from England/Spain etc

Pothas

There is one in the Championship that could actually happen.............they will probably be fine though.

grecian

**** you Gimp and you miserable no play-off cretins, that was fun.

I always said I wouldn't go to wembley if we got in a play-off final again, after the horror of last time, blokes at work said, nah you'll turn up you can't help yourself, but I was right.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Exeter better win the final, banged a bird from Northampton on holiday once so don't want them coming to my lot next season.