• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He’s 29 and already played under Pep, don’t think he’d improve a huge amount at City. OTOH he has a huge streak of absolute filth that’s been dormant for most of his time at Arsenal, and Mourinho would awaken it.

Still pretty sure he’ll go to City though. Literally can’t think of one good reason to choose United, apart from money i guess.

flibbertyjibber

Should have sold the **** in summer.
When you consider how many players were into the last year of their contracts in the summer or wanted to move and the clubs kept them only Coutinho has performed. The rest should have been sold and I think in future the clubs may well sell instead of keeping them. Think Arsenal have really been hit by not selling Sanchez, he has really stunk the place out in comparison to what he can be like. The worst bit is he will turn it on as soon as he gets a move be it in January or the summer.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Having someone walk for free in the summer is just stupid unless you have so much money you don't care. Which might be true for City and Chelsea but not Arsenal.

Uppercut

Good thing Cabs is blocked by Miguel Delaney on twitter so he doesn’t have to see today’s ‘Ozil and Sanchez both going to United’ story.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So that's what Arsenal without Alexis and Mesut looks like.

I've made peace with it being like this for the foreseeable future.

Uppercut

These two legged Caravan Cup semis are really boning teams this year. Everyone involved has looked ****ed.

Uppercut

Such a trademark Pep loss. Totally overrun by a fresher, quicker team.

Reflects so so badly on Mourinho’s tactics against City.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Such a trademark Pep loss. Totally overrun by a fresher, quicker team.

Reflects so so badly on Mourinho’s tactics against City.
They fell apart for a 10 minute spell where Liverpool ran riot, reminded me of a couple of Arsenal defeats at Anfield.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's a marvel how both our Attack and Defense are nothing short of heart attack inducing for 2 completely different reasons, it makes it worth having next to no sleep to watch as there's never a dull moment.

:wub: Bobby Firmino's finish.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I hope Alexis Sanchez tears his hamstring and never recovers.
I'm so ****ing gutted man. Anyone who's posted in these threads for any amount of time knows how much I love him. We've been in for him 3(!!) separate times over the years and this time has broken me. I've never wanted a player to join City more. I'm not angry at the club as I completely understand why they weren't going to match that absurdity but man, it stings.

flibbertyjibber

Is the Liverpool manager Jürgen Keegan? They play so much like Newcastle of the 90's. Won't win anything unless they sort out a defence though.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Still pretty sure he’ll go to City though. Literally can’t think of one good reason to choose United, apart from money i guess.
Or playing time. I don't think he'd be as assured of a starting spot as he would be at United.

---

If we had drawn to City I would have broken my TV into a thousand pieces. We need a ****ing keeper.