• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Because he's better.
Firstly, he isn't. He will almost certainly be, but he isn't at this moment.

Secondly, that is still irrelevant to what I posted. Sanchez is a player that I've loved since 2010. Have desperately wanted him to join my club since. We tried to buy him when he left Udinese and Bercelona. Now we had another chance and it was taken away by ****ing United ffs. It has nothing to do with whether he markedly improves us (he does, we play 4-3-3 and have 3 fit fowards), he's just one of my favourite players out there and I wanted him to be playing for my favourite team.

cpr

International Coach
He's possibly more qualified than Ryan Giggs is for the Welsh job.

Though possibly less qualified than his sister would be for the role.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty sure he'd rather be jobless than touch that tyre fire with a barge pole.
It’s a decent job opportunity, their squad is above relegation standard and a terrible defence is a problem that’s usually relatively easy to fix quickly. Lambert will have bit their hand off.

Uppercut

Silva sacked. Gracia is very highly rated so smart move from Watford to get rid of someone who’s not in it for the long term at the moment they can get a good replacement.

Uppercut

Arsefans- is there any reason why Sanchez can't play on the right? Hearing a lot of stuff about Martial dropping out of the team when I had just assumed Mata would be the one to go.

Uppercut

Everyone says this about their team, but losing to the league’s worst team a week after beating the best is so gloriously Liverpool.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Arsefans- is there any reason why Sanchez can't play on the right? Hearing a lot of stuff about Martial dropping out of the team when I had just assumed Mata would be the one to go.
He'd probably be better on the right. Can beat players on both sides from there whereas on the left he goes on the outside literally 1 in a 100 times.

Bigger issue I'd have thought would be weather Mourinho is prepared to play two outright forwards on both wings.