• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly Arsenal why were they corner-sticking it there, just put the ball in, could have been 6-2 sheesh.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'll never understand why Mancini consistently plays two defensively suspect wingbacks who constantly cross the ball in the air into the box all game when the tallest player in our front four is Samir Nasri at a whopping 1.75m (5'9''). It makes no ****ing sense and is infuriating to watch.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Giggs is so bad, no coincidence that he started both tonight's game and the Spurs game and that after he was taken off we massively improved.

grecian

Man Utd didn't come bak to win? Really?
yeah, i got drunk, and it cost me about 60 squid.

TBH though united are so average, but they'll still be up there. Slag Giggs up all you like, but it's alll down to cleverly and the like.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member

TBH though united are so average, but they'll still be up there. Slag Giggs up all you like, but it's alll down to cleverly and the like.
I still think they'll win it. Less baggage than the other two contenders will make the difference.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think the Prem's default position is ManUre as champions, but it's distressing when such a cod-ordinary United team are looking possibles or even probables.

Mind you they won in 2010/11 and this is probably a slightly better side with RVP and all.

Uppercut

Cleverly's pretty good. He's young and English so there'll always be lots of excess hype but we've won every match he's played since the opening day of the season so he's obviously not the problem. Our worst performances come when Giggs plays.

grecian

Cleverly's pretty good. He's young and English so there'll always be lots of excess hype but we've won every match he's played since the opening day of the season so he's obviously not the problem. Our worst performances come when Giggs plays.
ya know how you feel about Feo that's how everyone else feels about Cleverly.

Oh and Citeh will piss it this year, the Champions League a deciding factor, I just think we're bemoaning that such an average side is going to be top 2.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think it's fair to say anyone who's read the last two season's English football threads would be aware of my opinion of AV-B, but really, his level of denial over yesterday's game is Olympic standard. From today's Observer.

Highlights include,

"We were in control from the first minute to the last minute."

"The red card did not change the running of the game."

"I don't think he was too wound up."

"Ade was in full control of his emotions."

It's not just me, is it? :unsure:

Uppercut

ya know how you feel about Feo that's how everyone else feels about Cleverly.

Oh and Citeh will piss it this year, the Champions League a deciding factor, I just think we're bemoaning that such an average side is going to be top 2.
Don't really get that analogy.

You could get Citeh for the title at 9/4 on Friday, crazy value.

Last edited:

grecian

Oh, FFS he got the ball, *old git complaining you can't tackle in football nowadays*

and it was Lee Cattermole, surely that should be allowed any way.:@

duffer

I think it's fair to say anyone who's read the last two season's English football threads would be aware of my opinion of AV-B, but really, his level of denial over yesterday's game is Olympic standard. From today's Observer.

Highlights include,

"We were in control from the first minute to the last minute."

"The red card did not change the running of the game."

"I don't think he was too wound up."

"Ade was in full control of his emotions."

It's not just me, is it? :unsure:
Nah, everyone knows he's bat**** mental. Hope he keeps his Spurs job for a long long time though.