• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Redknapp FINALLY in court

From the BBC.

Aside from the obvious hilarity, hopefully it'll stop old Nine Bob getting the England job too and the FA will move past the "manager must be English" bollocks when faced with a choice of BFS or Colin.

Bad enough we're limited to English players...:ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, reckon I can keep a lid on the misdemeanours for a while now. Had my fill over at cricsim. Dire place.

cover drive man

International Captain
Annoyed with the incoherent Facebook rants against Suarez's charge. It's obvious their opinion is only decided by which team they support...

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Was watching the Citeh game on Beijing TV (surprisingly in the 18 months I have been in Northern China they have never put my lot on...) but this seems epic - "BBC - Blackburn goal: I told you it was a stormer at Wigan and it ends in bizarre style. Paul Robinson, who did not enjoy his best afternoon in nets, goes up for a last-ditch corner and wins a penalty when he is kicked in the head by David Jones. Heroic stuff from Robbo. Up steps Yakubu to send Ali Al-Habsi the wrong way and claim a vital point. A barnstormer in Wigan."

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Was watching the Citeh game on Beijing TV (surprisingly in the 18 months I have been in Northern China they have never put my lot on...) but this seems epic - "BBC - Blackburn goal: I told you it was a stormer at Wigan and it ends in bizarre style. Paul Robinson, who did not enjoy his best afternoon in nets, goes up for a last-ditch corner and wins a penalty when he is kicked in the head by David Jones. Heroic stuff from Robbo. Up steps Yakubu to send Ali Al-Habsi the wrong way and claim a vital point. A barnstormer in Wigan."
:laugh:

Will look forward to that on MotD later.