• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I have tipped the manc derby as a draw in the predictions thread but my form isn't what it once was

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Olympic Stadium decision leaves West Ham looking at seats option to keep legacy intact - Telegraph

I'm surprised that the concept of retractable seats has caught on so quickly in the UK

After all, our Olympic stadium has them, it's 12 years old and the poms are generally at least 20 years behind us :laugh:

Seriously, what ****ing numpty approved this design?

It's dark ages stuff

Anyway, I wouldnt be surprised if there are challenges to the decision as there appears to be plenty of areas of conflict of interest and one set of criteria for W#est Ham and another for the rest

Woodster

International Captain
Can't quite work out just how City are not winning this Derby. Typical Utd I guess, somehow getting themselves in front despite not playing very well. They were second best for most of that first half, think City have been excellent so far and shouldn't change too much from how they played in that first half. Play like that again in the second half and fancy we'll come away with at least a share of the points.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, it's always funny to read how the game looks through the other side's eyes.

Kolarov's been quality this season but Nani's making him look like a clown. Just as well too because Citeh were looking rock-solid at the back otherwise. Kompany's so, so good.

EDIT: Not Kolarov, Zabaleta. I think.

Last edited:

vcs

United got better as the half wore on, though City definitely started better and looked more composed in possession early on. Surprisingly positive approach from them, they parked the bus against Arsenal at the Emirates. Thought Nani was wasteful with his shooting, but class finish.

Uppercut

Interesting tactics from Mancini I thought- they pressed us to our own goal line, trying to get us to go long because Kompany/Richards win the long ball every time. We've had to play our way out of trouble a lot, with mixed success, but we really caught them out for defending too high up the pitch for our goal.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watched the entire game so far apart from two occasions. Went for a ciggie and Utd score. Got the oven ready and Silva scores. Dreading going back once the preheat is done in 10 minutes or so.