• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I won't be at Colchester on Saturday, after that it's Millwall at home and Stockport away. Will be going both, well if we're already down/safe (the latter v. unlikely but possible) I might save the cash for the Stockport game. But otherwise, I'll be there, weeping like a baby for the second season in a row no doubt

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Had them, Brentford and QPR in a nice treble and they decided to throw away a 2 goal lead in the last 10 minutes.
Understandable reaction and in that case I certainly won't seek to defend them - although listening to the commentary they were certainly flattered by the 2-0 scoreline after 80

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Barca may have been unlucky with the ref but their whining is ironic; they wouldn't have even reached the final last season if not for arguably one of the worst refereeing performances ever.

Deserved result anyway as they were completely outplayed, however the tie is obviously far from over thanks to the away goal.

Scaly piscine

Typical Bayern cheating scum doing everything they can to get an opposition player sent off to even out the numbers. Get the feeling the referee was waiting for the opportunity to even things mind.

Also love how with the ****witted high foot rule the foreigners have it's always the person who wins the ball that gets penalised when it's invariably two opposing players infringing.

Crime against humanity if those absolute turds win the CL.

Matteh

Incidentially, ten minutes of injury time at Hull vs Villa. Don't think I've seen such a thing, even when Man Utd are 2-0 down.

duffer

Balotelli reminds me of Anelka at the same age. Been such a long time since we've had a player with skill, pace and power up front for us. Would be a good signing if it was cut price(can't see anyone else in the world taking the gamble) and if we sign some veteran players to keep him in check. Seems like the English atmosphere and a fresh start is what this guy needs.

Rightly or wongly, he seems like the type of guy who believes himself to be the victim of racism and although the jeering of Inter fans could be for him being a **** he could see it differently in his own little bubble. Worth a punt, he shouldn't be too expensive given the circumstances.

Scaly piscine

I'm glad people are familiar with rhetorical questions.

Oh and yes that's a good idea calling someone who's infinitely smarter than you could dream of being an idiot. Top work there ****wit.

Matteh

Oh and yes that's a good idea calling someone who's infinitely smarter than you could dream of being an idiot. Top work there ****wit.
Rearranging letters into words isn't what i'd class intelligence, sure it's a talent or whatever, but it's not a sign of genuine intelligence.

Ever put xenophobic bigot on a triple word score?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Balotelli reminds me of Anelka at the same age. Been such a long time since we've had a player with skill, pace and power up front for us. Would be a good signing if it was cut price(can't see anyone else in the world taking the gamble) and if we sign some veteran players to keep him in check. Seems like the English atmosphere and a fresh start is what this guy needs.

Rightly or wongly, he seems like the type of guy who believes himself to be the victim of racism and although the jeering of Inter fans could be for him being a **** he could see it differently in his own little bubble. Worth a punt, he shouldn't be too expensive given the circumstances.
Is it just me who doesn't really see whatever it is that makes Balotelli so highly rated?

PhoenixFire

International Coach

Dunno, think if you knew anything about maths you'd know that can't be possible :)