• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
When the ball swings in this series, Fulton won't last long unless his play/leave judgement improves a lot.
Yep best venue of the series for Fulton by a long way I think, 102 and 108 so far in FC this summer in Dunedin.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Warren Lees: "A press statement from the NZC has just come out saying that that spectator wasn't hit at all."

:laugh:

Jezroy

State Captain
PARTNERSHIP WATCH - 8th highest opening stand since Richardson retired.

Only one vs Zim or Bang ahead of it.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Goodness me!!.. what the hell is going on here? :ph34r: took a nap when England were only one down and seemingly doing ok, only to wake up and see NZ are p#ssing all over them!!, when i saw the two NZ batsmen out there at first i thought the day had been rained off and they were showing replays!! :laugh: .

England can still get back into this but my gosh have they dugg themselves a massive hole here!!.. the Kiwis must be in dreamland right now!! :D .

If they can keep NZ's first innings lead down to around 60 they can still get a result but anything over that and it'll look very bleak indeed.