• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Radley is (probably) still to reach his prime and couldn't have been too far off an Origin call.
He would have played last year but was suspended at the time.

He was in the squad this year too.

Absolute miracle for England he hasn't played yet really. Pretty comfortably the best eligble Origin player with 0 caps.

Julian87

State Captain
He would have played last year but was suspended at the time.

He was in the squad this year too.

Absolute miracle for England he hasn't played yet really. Pretty comfortably the best eligble Origin player with 0 caps.
Besides Joey Leilua tbh.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Odd thing is if you’d said in February this is how they’d finish they would have taken it as a good season
Yeah, they've managed a strange mix of improvement on last season and total disappointment at the same time.

They can't blame exhaustion given they get a week's break between almost every game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's always a disparity between top and bottom sides, but I can't recall a season where so many teams have completely clocked off and played without any pride for around a month before the finals. Just embarrassing. Really only the Dragons of the sides which narrowly missed the eight who played on with anything like a level of professionalism.

There's a lot of blokes in a lot of teams not having a go, and that's the worst thing you can say about any sportsperson.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Many of the Broncos clocked off while still in finals contention

Haven’t watched the Sea Eagles enough to conclude whether they are guilty of the same

Burgey

They were cooked once half the side outed (heh) themselves as homophobes. Haven't recovered since. They, the Tigers, Newcastle and the Gold Coast the worst offenders. Brisbane's demise a very happy but more puzzling one than those sides.

Burgey

Fmd still Jake Arthur in the 17 for the weekend. I see N Brown is 18th man and would love him onto the bench against Penrith, though by all reports his return from injury in reserves last week wasn’t much chop.

ashley bach

International Captain
Fmd still Jake Arthur in the 17 for the weekend. I see N Brown is 18th man and would love him onto the bench against Penrith, though by all reports his return from injury in reserves last week wasn’t much chop.
Of course daddy has his son in the team.
Nah seriously though what is this ongoing thing you seem to have with Jake Arthur?
Sure there's some kind of story behind it all but I'm just not up on the play. For a 19 year old he could certainly have a big future ahead.
Perhaps you could also explain these rumours I've heard about his fans giving him the booing treatment.

Burgey

I just don’t think he’s in the best 17. Cartwright on the bench covers the halves as well as the back row. JA is purely cover for a half. He’s filled in at nine a little bit for Mahoney of late but tbh he’s not the defensive answer in the middle for that role either. Nothing against the kid at all, he’s just not up to it. Leaves you with basically a three man bench unless there’s a serious injury

Last edited:

Kraken

International 12th Man
This has been a good game so far, good comeback from Parra. I would 100% be continuing to kick yo Blake alllllll day long

Burgey

Didn’t control the ball second half at all. Probably can’t play any worse tbh. Really need Moses for next week, was a bad knock. Hope he’s ok