• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have to laugh at people who complain about Storm tactics

IT’S BEEN HAPPENING FOR 23 YEARS

THEY’RE FROM MELBOURNE

Maybe, just maybe, your team sucks in comparison

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Score flattered the drizzle tbh. Parra playing well going into the finals. Nowhere near as cooked as they were last two years. Penrith will be a massive test but if they can beat them next week anything is possible

Burgey

THEY’RE FROM MELBOURNE

Nah they’re terrible. Every tackle they wrap the ball carrier’s head with the forearm after they’re on the deck. They’re shocking.

Shady Slim

International Coach
don't worry all, only two more weeks of hearing about "the juggernaut" until they get 40 burgered by the roosters at commbank in round two

ashley bach

International Captain
I reckon Penrith will rest up to half a dozen players this week. By the time they play they will know whether it's Melbourne or Parra they're up against. Either way I can see at least Yeo, Martin, Crichton, Edwards and Api getting a spell.
On the money here, 11 players being rested by the Panthers. It's going to be an annihilation in Townsville on Saturday night.

Flem274*

123/5

THEY’RE FROM MELBOURNE

no certainly nothing to do with the salary sombrero and preferential referee treatment.

the roosters also major beneficiaries of this.

Shady Slim

International Coach
unlike seven of the eight teams in the playoffs the bulldogs crest out of 2022 winning on a high

i note when olakau’atu scored they played dancing queen on the stadium speakers and i really hope that was the sound guy doing a bit because if so a++++

BoyBrumby

Englishman
victor radley getting off suspension when we know jack hetherington would’ve copped an absolute levelling from the judiciary were he to fight his charge is an absolute joke

i’m all for hetherington getting marched and suspended but not when radley gets off with absolutely nothing
It'd escaped my attention until now, but I've just read Radley has declared for England, based on his old man being a Pom.

Pretty big call as most of our poaches tend to be chaps like Heighington who've come close to rep honours but never quite made it and are now of a certain age, or like Jackson Hastings who happen to be playing Super League at the time of their call.

Radley is (probably) still to reach his prime and couldn't have been too far off an Origin call.

Jack Reed (who at least was a Pom by birth) is the only other NRL player of similar stature/potential I can think of off the top of my head. Injuries sure ruined his career, but Radley looks to be made of firmer stuff. &, frankly, something of a loon.

Burgey

Victor the Inflictor is a gun. One of the best back rowers in the NRL. Great pick up for the Poms.

ashley bach

International Captain
One of the great all time chokes there from the Warriors, shame for all the faithful fans who've seen so little of late.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Titans will spin that as evidence that they’re heading in the right direction & Mal will stick his hand out for another 450k next year