• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

ashley bach

International Captain
Only managed to catch the highlights package but there looked like some good footy going on in between everyone trying to kill each other.
Lol at Matt Lodge being crunched and getting straight up, proof that his brain is mostly made of lard.
He tried to get some revenge later with the most ridiculous obvious swinging arm but missed his target.
Next weekend promises to be another blockbuster, Eels no doubt favs to beat the Raiders, but Ricky has the green men rolling at the right time so an
upset could be on the cards there. Sharks and the Rabbits could be another classic, absolute coin flip that one.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All these blokes calling for Caitlin Moran to be stood down from the NRLW for comments she made about the Queen when the NRL has people like Matt Lodge, Taylan May and a litany of blokes who've touched up their partners or been found guilty of drugs charges still on the books without widespread, ongoing comment is pretty much everything that's wrong with Aus football culture.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
She’s an idiot but basically a nobody whose actions pale in comparison with lots of stuff we have seen both this year and basically every other season

Shady Slim

International Coach
All these blokes calling for Caitlin Moran to be stood down from the NRLW for comments she made about the Queen when the NRL has people like Matt Lodge, Taylan May and a litany of blokes who've touched up their partners or been found guilty of drugs charges still on the books without widespread, ongoing comment is pretty much everything that's wrong with Aus football culture.
i’m really not one to generally wish ill on others but deadset i’m going to be livid if the postman doesn’t ring twice for matt lodge

very few this side of george pell who i hold in a worse regard

Burgey

So nervous

Like I know they should be dusting these nuffies and if you said to me at the start of the year we need to beat Canberra and nth Qld to make a GF I’d have grabbed it in a heart beat

But it’s Parra in a final under BA.

Burgey

Should be 34-4 ffs.

They’ll have a red hit go but if Parra score first second half it’s done. It should be now tbh. Would be Parra’s first loss after leading at half time for the season.

Anyway, can’t complain about the way they’ve gone. What a difference Brown and Gutherson heavily involved. Went missing last week

ashley bach

International Captain
Superbly timed run by Mitchell off a great hit n spin pass, never looked like he was going to be denied, conversion felt inevitable.

Son Of Coco

You'd have to have been tempted to keep Moses off. All that can happen is he gets injured. Get some miles into Jake Arthur. Admittedly, if Canberra ran in 3 in a row, you'd get a bit nervous.

AVA

First Class Debutant
Jake Arthur on. Moses not being able to last a full game makes it a lot clearer as to why he is there.
I think it made it clearer what a waste of a bench spot he ends up being unfortunately. Arthur came on and we looked headless. Cartwright/Matterson slotting into the halves and Brown taking charge has just as much of a chance of leading us to a victory (slim AF if it happens early in the game) as having Arthur there.

Planning for it is just dumb, especially when our forward rotation was exposed heavily by Penrith in the first semi. If Moses goes down, **** luck and you just have to hope for the best, it's what every other team does.

Son Of Coco

I think it made it clearer what a waste of a bench spot he ends up being unfortunately. Arthur came on and we looked headless. Cartwright/Matterson slotting into the halves and Brown taking charge has just as much of a chance of leading us to a victory (slim AF if it happens early in the game) as having Arthur there.

Planning for it is just dumb, especially when our forward rotation was exposed heavily by Penrith in the first semi. If Moses goes down, **** luck and you just have to hope for the best, it's what every other team does.
Mate, I agree with you. He's not up to finals footy, and it's probably unfair to expect him to be.

Reactions: AVA