• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got a mate who supports cronulla who laughingly commented on a FB post of mine a couple of weeks ago that Parra would go out in straight sets. He copped some back last night. Didn’t like it - glass jaw, much like his side

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrible advert for the sport tbh. Repeated head shots everywhere, depleted bench for the Roosters owing in part to HIAs and a million sin bins. Ref should have sat two down for good early and that would have been it.

Souths might have a few suspended for the Gummies next week

Shady Slim

International Coach
jwh is such a grub, slamming someone into the turf monster every other tackle

was good to see him finally cop a binning for it tbqh

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How many players ended up getting binned that game (including repeat binnings)?

JWH conjured up his best (which is anyone else's worst) this game.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Raiders Storm. Cronulla cowboys are up there with the best finals matches played but this match was the wildest ride I’ve seen. What a start to the finals.
I haven't seen that many Sharks games this year, but those I have seen against the top teams have me doubting they can get up next week. Admittedly, they were good in large patches yesterday, but two tries they let in in the first half were incredibly soft. It was like they switched off for 20 minutes.

the big bambino

International Captain
I haven't seen that many Sharks games this year, but those I have seen against the top teams have me doubting they can get up next week. Admittedly, they were good in large patches yesterday, but two tries they let in in the first half were incredibly soft. It was like they switched off for 20 minutes.
Souths were ragged early too but yeah, got a lot tighter and didn't keep leaking points like Cronulla did. Quietly hopeful Souths can win next week but have to wonder how bruised they are and if Mitchell's rib injury will restrict him.