• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trevor Lawrence will be very rich whatever happens for the rest of his career

Be crazy if the Jags go all the way

They won’t but ….

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Mrs Burgey is at a conference in NYC and there's some drinks on at a function tonight and they had the giants game on TV because the celebrity host is a Giants Hall of Famer. She sent me through a pic cos neither of us sort of GAF about NFL and I think it might be Lawrence Taylor. I know nothing of the man but a Google search reveals he's a bit of a big deal.

Edit: confirmed it apparently was him.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So Mrs Burgey is at a conference in NYC and there's some drinks on at a function tonight and they had the giants game on TV because the celebrity host is a Giants Hall of Famer. She sent me through a pic cos neither of us sort of GAF about NFL and I think it might be Lawrence Taylor. I know nothing of the man but a Google search reveals he's a bit of a big deal.

Edit: confirmed it apparently was him.
Please ask her to ask him about WrestleMania XI

Burgey

She’s left the function now, but apparently he got the ****s because the game was on and she asked him why his team had a negative score (the - symbol denoting they had the ball). Not much of a sense of humour lol

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wanted to watch Any Given Sunday again a few ago for some reason. Might just do it tonight

Uppercut

She’s left the function now, but apparently he got the ****s because the game was on and she asked him why his team had a negative score (the - symbol denoting they had the ball). Not much of a sense of humour lol
Hahaha amazing. He's not exactly known as an affable guy. Amongst other things he's on the register for using a 16 year old prostitute.

He's also probably not used to meeting people who don't just want to talk about how great he is. I wonder if American footballers end up hating foreigners.

Uppercut

Disappointing that it ended with a soft penalty, but still a great game to end an underwhelming season.

Chiefs are at that level where people are fine with them winning, it just feels like the natural order of things.