• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS this is now only like the 5th worst thing to happen to us this off-season.

American work fetish is off the charts. How have none of them noticed that being the 10th-15th best QB in the world despite playing video games all day is the absolute dream?

Uppercut

Since the Cards roster is an abomination and the head coach is useless I’m just looking forward to a long season of schadenfreude. More of the same from the Niners, Packers, and (especially) Cowboys and it might not be so bad.

Shady Slim

International Coach
belichick topping us by a score after salting the clock for the final seven minutes of the game despite our all world defense

tell me where i’ve seen that one before

SillyCowCorner1

Dolphins scored 28 in the fourth quarter, ravens only scored 3

28-3. what an iconic Number with these bird teams( falcons in the SB)

Shady Slim

International Coach
it owns that future divorcee tom brady lost his last game in the burgh

know what they say, don't count out touchdown tr00bs

Uppercut

Bellichick and Tomlin really put a floor on how bad the Pats/Steelers can be, no matter how talentless their rosters. They'll never be as utterly shambolic as the Cardinals are right now.

Kind of unfortunate for them that the draft system makes the value of that so ambiguous.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Bellichick and Tomlin really put a floor on how bad the Pats/Steelers can be, no matter how talentless their rosters. They'll never be as utterly shambolic as the Cardinals are right now.

Kind of unfortunate for them that the draft system makes the value of that so ambiguous.
it's maddening to see all the chud stiller fans call for tomlin's head every time we have a bad game

i am a big believer in being really reticent to fire good coaches unless there's clear and cogent evidence they're really bogging the team down, but not only is it ridiculous to want tomlin out (he does so well every year), there's not a coach on the market who represents anything close to an upgrade. belichick with this new england team is insane though, the man can't keep getting away with it lol

SillyCowCorner1

The Vikings are about to have the biggest comeback in NFL history.

They were trailing 0-33 at one stage, now it’s 28-36