• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb turns 20 next month

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Anyone got any images of what the site looked like in its first few years?

Chubb

International Regular
Wow I've been here for 18 of those years.

Zoom Drinks and Trivia sounds like a great idea :) And a meet up when COVID restrictions ease.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
I was a lurker for the most part, I wish I would have joined and started posting earlier on CW. Love it. Also look forward to a CW meetup in future. Will be tough to arrange, but if it's in Bali or something, it can workout for everyone.

smash84

The Tiger King
There are probably a folks who can do a meet up in person (post lockdowns) in Australia and India.

I am wondering if one could be held in North America, although most of us are quite dispersed.

NP10 - Chicago (I moved out of there in 2018)
Anil - Denver
Fusion - Texas (Austin?)
I am now near Toronto

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hadn’t seen that before, and am a bit puzzled by the line “Profiles of Lillian Thomson, Perm, and AndyC did not get past the libel readers.” Although I can’t imagine anything negative being said about me I’ve never been bothered by anything written about me online. Not even when it was suggested I go to church disguised as Monica Seles.
I can confirm that I did defame you in the first draft, though I can't recall exactly which spurious allegation it was that led to it being pulled - pretty sure that Monica wasn't involved though