• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Combined XI

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, very little to choose between them. Trott's was a little chancier, is all. Can't think of anything else to split them.

Jacknife

International Captain
Trott's 70 was a far better innings than Raina's, made in really difficult batting conditions
on the first day where everyone else was just surviving..
Raina's was a decent knock but made on a flatter wicket and 20 odd of his runs were against KP and Trott and he survived a plumb Lbw shout.

Uppercut

Haha only when he'd already scored about 70! Trott was put down on 0, then again on 20.

Jacknife

International Captain
Haha only when he'd already scored about 70! Trott was put down on 0, then again on 20.
63, point still stands, the difference in conditions were night and day.
He was dropped by Dravid on 8 and the one where neither went for it was 32.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Aye but the difference between the bowling quality was day and night. Could go either way I reckon.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Trott's crackhead innings was still better than all of Raina's other innings though tbf

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Umm, so how many Indians are getting in here now. Dravid, for Morgan is about my only thought. Oh and four seamers for me.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Series so far

Strauss
Dravid
Trott
Pietersen
Bell
Morgan/Raina/Yuvraj
Prior
Bresnan
Broad
Swann
Anderson

Probably a glaring ommission somewhere but I think that accurately sums up the series so far. Considered Tendulkar for #6 but decided against it.
Laxman at #6 for me.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Most Likely to Be Banned at the End of This Series XI

GIMH
GF
Dhoni_Fan
Benchy
Cevno
Shri
Centurymaker
GI Joe (wk)
Fiery (c)
Jono
Upper****

12th man
Daemon (gets to be a part of a team)

A few of those positions may be based on cricsim player positions.
With one match to go there are many unbanned members still plaguing cricketweb.

Also can't believe I left out GS for Benchy. Benchy has been basically a mod throughout this series, wac.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I won't be banned unless either my multi 'Cevno' is discovered or my forthcoming 'Vote for the ****test prediction by an India fan in the last 8 months' thread is looked upon dimly

G.I.Joe

International Coach
With one match to go there are many unbanned members still plaguing cricketweb.

Also can't believe I left out GS for Benchy. Benchy has been basically a mod throughout this series, wac.
I see you chose to ignore my query on Fiery's presence in your lineup.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I won't be banned unless either my multi 'Cevno' is discovered or my forthcoming 'Vote for the ****test prediction by an India fan in the last 8 months' thread is looked upon dimly
Surprised i haven't been banned already for this post.:unsure:

Edit- Oops!! Wrong account :ph34r: