• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers - CW's Favorite Cricketer

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tough one for me, but will go for the dude I consider to be the greatest fast bowler of all-time ahead of my favourite post 1990 batsman. Marshall thanks

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Would've been a worthy final. Have to go with BC Lara tho. Saw his test career from debut to (mildly anticlimatic) end.
There is a high chance he will play in next IPL IMO. It is one of my dreams in life to see Lara bat live. To meet him would complete the triathlon of meeting my 3 favorite cricketers, Lara, Tendulkar and Gilchrist. One can hope. :)

Lara for this one. Hopefully he will win the whole thing.

I absolutely love that we have three West Indians despite lack of West Indian forum members mostly.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Wasim for me. Was tempted to vote for King Viv though, but my Pakistani bias won over. Would be happy with either advancing.