• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Auction Draft - Simple Format

Eds

International Debutant
It's not silly at all. Davidson is one of the greats and having a bowler of his quality that can also bat is great for team balance.

Himannv

International Coach
I don't know why people are getting so worked up about this particular round. Davidson is a fantastic player, especially in the context of a vote+sim type draft.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
2 million is way too much!
AWTA. Robert Redford offered Demi Moore no more than 1 million to spend the night with her. I definitely think marc71178 and Himannv are too eager in their proposal of 2 million for Davidson. It's downright indecent.

kingkallis

International Coach
AWTA. Robert Redford offered Demi Moore no more than 1 million to spend the night with her. I definitely think marc71178 and Himannv are too eager in their proposal of 2 million for Davidson. It's downright indecent.
Pay that much and Bips will warm your bed for a year ;)