• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - New Zealand v South Africa (24th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

otagoman

School Boy/Girl Captain
bowl, especially if moisture is in the air early....also if it gets reduced, chasing knowing your target is probably easier

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I always like it when the BCs bowl first, because I find us bowling much less tense than us batting and like to finish on a grand finale.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I would say NZ to bat first. Even if can score a decent total in the region of 250 ( going full ganguly mode) i would back NZ to win the game.

NZ bats first:

150 - SA wins
180- SA wins
200- SA wins
220- 50/50 chance
250- NZ wins
above 250- NZ wins

SA bats first:

220- NZ wins
250- 50/50 chance
275- SA wins
above 275- SA wins

jcas0167

International Debutant
This is at 3:50pm, they have confirmed it?
It's not confirmed, but it sounds like that is the plan. I wanted Henry in the side from the start, but Milne & Boult have been superb through the World Cup. It's a risk to bring in someone who hasn't played in the World Cup, but he does have more recent game time than Mills & Mitch struggled in the Bangladesh game. No doubt Stephen Donald comparisons will be made..

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
**** this thread is going to explode later

Tuck your dick into your waistband kiwi fans. It's just a World Cup. We've won plenty of them. It's no big deal anymore

Last edited: