• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Quarter Final - South Africa v Sri Lanka (18th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why? They have a good core of young players and a very good captain. They just need more experience.
What? They'll lose Sangakkara, Herath, Malinga, Dilshan and Jayawardene very quickly. Apart from Angelo, who else is good that's left?

Howsie

International Captain
Geez. Your've just seen South Africa's spinners clean up so what do you do..... You chuck Nuwan the ball.

Zinzan

Worrying signs for the Windies and New Zealand if de Kock gets a decent score for his confidence today. Another failure here will not be good for the bloke heading into a semi.

viriya

International Captain
Ultimate slap on the face with De Kock making runs..

Hope SA wins it all from here.

NZ first choice.
SA second.

Aus & Ind never.

Zinzan

NZ first choice.

SA second.

Aus & Ind never.
Isn't that a contradiction or do you mean you want SA to win by 10 wickets here?

Athlai

Not Terrible

NZ first choice.
SA second.

Aus & Ind never.
Piss weak imo. You can support two teams but trying to dodge the toll when your team goes down the bad times highway is just the worst. At least do it quietly.

viriya

International Captain
Isn't that a contradiction or do you mean you want SA to win by 10 wickets here?
Well.. I just realized NZ need to go through SA..

Get rekt NZ..

(just kidding, I'm supporting whoever comes up the winner there).

But seriously, we are in uncharted territory here - SA not choking = winning it all? They didn't even need Amla + AB here.

Last edited:

viriya

International Captain
Piss weak imo. You can support two teams but trying to dodge the toll when your team goes down the bad times highway is just the worst. At least do it quietly.
**** that. I said from the beginning that SL had no chance. Sanga + Dilshan just masked the issues. And it was perfect - I just wanted Sanga to do well. **** that underachieving Mahela.