• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
getting 3 decisions overruled within a short span of time - not a good look on the home umpires eh?

Kraken

International 12th Man
another one that just looked out live. that one was definitely more leg side than the other, in some fairness

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm stuck listening to TMS on the wireless as I'm at work so haven't seen any of today's play, but it sounds as if Kettleborough is having almost as big as a mare as England.

Anyway, kudos to the skipper. That #1 all-rounder ranking isn't an accident.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I was giving that out straight away live tbh

Its the off stump that is visible that messes these calls up. So often you see on reviews that the ball is going down leg when the off pole is visible but for some reason this time both were hitting leg. Maybe less swing or angle on the ball with Holder?

Woodster

International Captain
You can tell from Holder’s reaction when that was overturned he too was surprised that was out! A speculative referral more than anything else but paid off. He deserves it, he’s bowled really well today.