• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

Flem274*

123/5
apart from crawley (who root will displace) this is probably the best england can do unless they have some 40+ averaging experienced county pros hiding away somewhere.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Hope is awesome. Quiet unassuming guy but gets the job done, solid, no frills. With the bat, with the gloves and now in the field. Hope (forgive the pun) he has a breakthrough series with this one as a batsman.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was just starting to think maybe this will be the day when we got a good old fashioned Broad innings before remembering that he is not there. That slight hope that he might do something with the bat despite all evidence to the contrary is one of my favourite things about Broad.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
apart from crawley (who root will displace) this is probably the best england can do unless they have some 40+ averaging experienced county pros hiding away somewhere.

The top 4 is understandable but not having Woakes at 8 is really not. Is Bess that good with the bat?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dan Lawrence will probably be seen before the end of the summer. No idea if he will be any good of course.

Flem274*

123/5
The top 4 is understandable but not having Woakes at 8 is really not. Is Bess that good with the bat?
i was talking about the top 4.

i understand playing one of wood and archer, but both is a risk. bess is a bowling allrounder in fc, he can be expected to bat #8.

when anderson pulls the pin i would definitely bring woakes in for an extended run.

Flem274*

123/5
sam curran would be fine in this game with bat and ball. england are getting rekt by right arm medium here (albeit very tall right arm medium).