• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a big blow. England's lower order looks like it has a lot less troll potential without Curran, Broad (yes, yes I know he's batted like a proper No. 10 for years now) and Woakes.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I remember when Holder was under 20 and there were videos of his floating around touting him as the next Ambrose because he had the same fist shaking release. He's turned out to be a little different from Ambrose but is there a more important player to his team's fortunes in the modern game?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think the all-rounder battle in this series will confirm Holder is the best bowler of the two and Stokes is the best batsman.
There is not really any doubt about that although it would be quite a Stokes thing to take a load of wickets here.

Anyway lets get this over and done with. I want to watch Jimmy bowl.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Lol Bess doesn't have a clue, getting repeatedly hit around his nuts. Poor lad.

Although Sibley and Denly at the top aren't much better either tbh.