• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Two wickets for Andrew Marr then - shall switch back now and see if Michael Gove can take a couple - if he does it will be the first useful thing he's ever done

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They really struggle with that googly. Loads of them still can't pick it.
Yeah, it's a bit shocking really, by now I'd have expected them to get it.

I think it's safe to say, that no matter what the merits of this current Indian side, they don't really compare to the last generations greats at playing spin.

Heres me stating the bleeding obvious for you all. You are all welcome.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Rahane has played too much limited-overs cricket for his own good. These mistakes carry over from there. He was not cut out for limited-overs cricket, and struggled more often than not, yet inexplicably, he was played in too many ODIs/T20Is. Now struggling in Tests.