• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah Ashwin will troll us with a run a ball 95 (will get caught in the deep off Batty, because it is Trollwin) and give India a 100+ lead then take 6fer to bowl us out for 189 after we get to 105-1 in second dig.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Man Kohli has become such a key man, I hope he doesn't lose his head with whats happened and just bats. Looks like he's getting a bit restless with those offside shots through the covers instead of leaving those deliveries that he was earlier.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man Kohli has become such a key man, I hope he doesn't lose his head with whats happened and just bats. Looks like he's getting a bit restless with those offside shots through the covers instead of leaving those deliveries that he was earlier.
Yeah, he looks a lot looser since the run out, hopefully he will chip one in the air to cover.

cnerd123

likes this
Time for India's future GOAT captain to lead the side out of trouble yet again

And if Kohli can ton up too that would be a huge bonus

Burner

International Regular
He just sold his partner down the road. You'd hope that he's the key man.