• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 2 - India v Sri Lanka

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a daft shot from Rohit. Fancy a Cricketer who eats well and trains hard could get out like that...

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Was mainly referring to the numpties who've been chipping in to criticise England's 'slow' scoring all tournament. Strangely absent when Sri Lanka have been batting like clowns..
KP doesn't watch the other games, that's why he doesn't get that England's batting is fine. He just assumes that the media stereotypes are true.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
"when Dhoni took the gloves off and Dinesh Kartick took them up I got a feeling he was going to bowl" - Russell Arnold is onto it.
Very astute - I personally had no idea. I thought that he was going to grab a pair of chest-waders and cast a fly across the River Taff.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Malinga's record against India must be absolutely ****house, surely?*

*cbf to check