• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 2 - India v Sri Lanka

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Love how Rockstar bowls a straight one and takes out one of their best batsman, and then follows it up with rip snorting turners from nowhere.

Spark can suck it

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Love how Ashwin bowls a straight one and takes out one of their best batsman, and then follows it up with rip snorting turners from nowhere.

Spark can suck it
Love how Jono can't tell the difference between Ashwin and Jadeja.

What a powerplay from the Sri Lankans lol

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This place would be going ape**** if this was England batting.
Whereas people are praising SL? They are batting like ****.

No one cares about this match.. SL always lose to India in ODIs that matter nowadays. This is just business as usual.

Bring on the final.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How ****ing miserable is that weather. How the **** is that a summer's day. Come on ffs.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Whereas people are praising SL? They are batting like ****.

No one cares about this match.. SL always lose to India in ODIs that matter nowadays. This is just business as usual.

Bring on the final.
Was mainly referring to the numpties who've been chipping in to criticise England's 'slow' scoring all tournament. Strangely absent when Sri Lanka have been batting like clowns.

Hope India prevail so we get a decent match thread for the final.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How ****ing miserable is that weather. How the **** is that a summer's day. Come on ffs.
It is ridiculous, particularly how dark it is.

Should have had Glasgow as a host city, I think we've had 1 wet day since the tournament started.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was mainly referring to the numpties who've been chipping in to criticise England's 'slow' scoring all tournament. Strangely absent when Sri Lanka have been batting like clowns.
Yeah I got you, my point was those people probably aren't even watching this match.

Amazing how no one gives a **** really.

Final thread will be good. Both teams' fans will want the trophy. Engladn to win an ICC trophy for the first time (and at home!) and India because its ODIs and another trophy for Dhoni's cupboard.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sometimes I wish I could just get a whole bucket of **** and pour it all over Ishant.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If we bowl Ishant at the death against England even Trott will score quickly #blatanttroll #trottsfault

kingpin

State Vice-Captain
extract from Cricinfo

Yadav to Dilshan, 2 runs, length ball on the pads, Dilshan almost falling over as he leaned across to flick that away to midwicket, think he slipped while playing that shot and has hurt his ankle, the physio is out there to take a look

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
After the first ball IShant actually bowled a good over there. Still want to pour a bucket of **** on him but nevertheless credit where its due.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hahahah Kohli is so good, even when he drops a catch right on the boundary its only a single because it just stops in the ground.

Legend.