• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We've barely created a chance in 2 months. This team is lucky to be only 2 points off fourth. What a shower last night was. Why do I keep getting up early for night games?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
The issue I have with Valencia sometimes is the ball into the box is on, but when he's not on his game he very clearly lacks the confidence to try and take the defender on, or get the ball in. He can actually look like a lost deer for a few split seconds before he gets rid. Whilst keeping the ball is nice, taking the momentum out of a great break is frustrating.

His panic reminds me of Andy Cole when he'd had 2 touches and not shot yet, the idea of actually thinking about what to do next killed him.
Exactly this. You'd think I wasn't used to Valencia being at his greatest when he doesn't care about keeping possession and embarrasses players by using a simple move and delivering quality into the box.

grecian

****ing ridiculous, how do we not beat that pile of ****e, Tisdale out, Cureton out, ****ing don't care about his 15 goals this season, I'd have traded them all for him not to be a totally crap ****wit today, Christmas is ****ing cancelled, first a Kohli ton, then this. I hate everybody, **** you all:@

grecian

Some people are making a big deal of this:

but tbh with that hair as padding, how much is it going to hurt?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fellaini obviously wanted christmas off :laugh:

Massive win for Salop today, out of the relegation zone and just 1 point off 17th now. Bury away on Friday is huge.

cpr

International Coach
Some people are making a big deal of this:

but tbh with that hair as padding, how much is it going to hurt?

Have to say, its a perfect textbook header. The technique is impressive.

Of course we all feel sorry for Stoke defenders, just a shame it wasn't Huth.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It was good of the pundits on MOTD to gloss over the fact that in each of the 3 incidents Everton should have had a penalty.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sheffield United are the most overrated team about. A point flattered them.

Still top, unbelievable really

Pothas

Stevanage next up.

To be fair Flibberty, your lot totally outplayed us earlier in the season, probably more so than any other team I have seen this year.

Pothas

LoL at Chelsea of course.

Love them under Benitez, if he does well it is funny because the fans resent him and if he does badly, well it is Chelsea doing badly.

grecian

I know there are a few lawyers on this site, I'd like some advice, I'm thinking of suing Sky over the use of the word "super", surely I've got a case?

Last edited:

Pothas

No doubt.

We have gone from 'fairly mediocre' to 'really quite awful Sunday' recently (Manchester derby aside)