• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He needs guidance buddy. Wasim Akram himself said that until 1992 he completely relied on Imran Khan for everything until he got mature as a bowler.
Yeah, there is Guidance and then there is Spoon feeding.

He is even beyond these 2 sometimes with his lack of in game nous.

And it's not like he hasn't had then guidance. Has played with Zaheer, had 2/3 different bowling coaches in Indian team. Then in IPL has played with Steyn and been coached by Akram.

It's upto him to go to them and ask the right question.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Dernbach looks a completely different bowler when he bowls yorkers instead of all the silly deliveries he bowls.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Ah well!

Well played England but a **** **** performance from us. The Captaincy decisions were even more ****.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
With our batting form as it is at the moment, won't surprise me if we lose this series.

India A and Delhi batsman doing better ffs.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Horrible day.

1. Dinda played
2. Dinda secured his spot for the next game
3. We batted ok so Pujara won't debut next game
4. Rahane threw his wicket away and failed to capitalise on a start yet again
5. We lost
6. Dernbach got wickets
7. I have to work tomorrow

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Treadwell should be MOTM for those crucial 4 wickets but u just never know Dhoni may require a confidence boost. :ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
" I won't sound arrogant but it seemed easy when I and Raina were in, with five fielders in the circle. But once we fell, it was difficult."

Yeah, **** you MS....you lost....at least don't sound like a loser.....be gracious....your post match presentations are the thing I hate most

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Haha, wow. 320 odd sounded just par on this pitch/outfield. Bowled Treds.

Still backing India to bag the series tho.

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Our bowling looked terrible in the first few overs when I was watching, just short ball after short ball. Hope they improve on that for the next one, but it was nice that Root bowled more than Patel. And if Dernbach gets dropped of course.