• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Test Matches II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Everyone that doesn't know cricket history and every Indian fan will vote Mohali.

Everyone else vote for The Oval.
:laugh: What a pretentious post.

Excuse me while I vote for a match I saw, Mohali (though I fit in your Indian fan exclusion disclaimer anyway).

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
UPDATE: Mohali 6, The Oval 5, Adelaide 0.

Get yer votes in. At least turnout is increasing...

morgieb

UPDATE: Mohali 6, The Oval 6, Adelaide 0.

You have 90 minutes to break the tie.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Karachi for me, was a landmark Test for this England side. The Adelaide thing was just a top edge anyway

Satyanash89

Banned
Karachi

Frankly the test was pretty dour for around 3 and a half to 4 days but then exploded into life. And that finish... wow...

Only time ever that ive loved Bucknors umpiring... really stuck it to Moin brilliantly

Satyanash89

Banned
Just realised that both Karachi 2000 and 2006 had been nominated... lack of Pakistan vs Australia Karachi 1994 is a travesty... :( surprised none of the Pakistani posters mentioned it

morgieb

UPDATE: Adelaide 5, Karachi 2, Cape Town 1.

Bodyline having the clear edge ats.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Karachi, purely for the comedy of the Pakistani fielders not moving anytime England's batsmen hit boundaries because they had no idea where the ball was.