• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Test Matches II

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** this, I'm starting this battle. I'm using all 54 tests, so it will be battles of 3 until the final.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Do we trust a morgieb sponsored battle that is already two years out of date? Will not last a round; however:

Option 1

An amazing Test with Lara at his best

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Bridgetown 1999 clears out the early cannon fodder. I was 9 years old and still cried when Healy dropped Walsh. ****.

Slasher's match in '61 not helped by the fact it shared a series with the first Tied Test re: historical exposure.

And Jo'burg just reminds me of Mitchell Johnson, and months of needless drooling to see Cummins in action again.

Last edited:

Satyanash89

Banned
Bridgetown 1999 clears out the early cannon fodder. I was 9 years old and still cried when Healy dropped Walsh. ****.
Wasnt Lara the one Healy dropped?
But yeah, i vote for Bridgetown 1999 too... that match had everything... Lara at his best against one of the best attacks ever.
Best moment for me was Walsh somehow keeping out a stunning yorker from Gillespie that looked destined to uproot the stumps

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Satyanash89

Banned
Hobart was awesome too, but yeah, Edgbaston 2005,by quite a distance

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Edgbaston. Still wonder sometimes where Australian cricket would be today if Kasper had glanced that last ball for four instead of gloving it to Corrin's hero.

Also Simon Jones would have been the one to drop the Ashes.