Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him cryin

ban him for life.

far too many indescretioins

U19 Debutant
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdj View Post
    Nope I dont think there would be much sympathy from me for Rohit/Ishant Sharmas either.........this is a grown up sport..........you have to be bloody tough.........if someone slaps you, you get right back at him...........crying like that is a sign of weakness.
    Well as of right now, some of the news channels are doing a bit of backtrack as now they are saying that "tough words" were exchanged...........regardless if it was tough words or a slap.....if you think that Bhajji is the kind of person/team mate you should look up to then you definitely have a few screws loose.

I dont know about Sreesanth but I would have decked anybody(male)who got physical with me. And I mean anybody.
    Physically impossible to do so..........would gladly give you one and throw in a hook for free if you like.
    I am not saying that I go around looking for a fight, I just don't back off a fight.........its not in my genes. If someone does throw the first punch he is definitely going to get one back.

As far as real life situations goes.....lets see when someone does hit you in real life before you start saying what you should or will do. In that situation if you can live with the fact that you were slapped and can walk away and never think about it.......then good........and give yourself a 'peace' medal. I get my satisfaction from the fact that I hit back.
    Wow. With this much over-compensation your penis must be tiny.
    Andy, not Nathan. NOT Nathan. My left hand is reserved for lighting cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by deeps View Post
    ok wat the hell does AWTA mean?!? this is the only forum ive seen that uses that and i googled and foudn nothing!
    AWTA - agree with the above.
    Or something.

RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990 - 15/4/2006

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ipl/...ry/347646.html

Good Thing. Deserves to go. Also I will be disappointed if the Drama Queen SreeSanth walks away and even more so if he gets treated as a victime here.

Quote Originally Posted by haroon510 View Post
    well i think he got what he deserve.. if he doesn't have the balls to take abuse then why the **** he sledges the players from the other teams.. he seems to not have the gut to fight back.. if someone slaps me i will kick his ass instead of crying like babies..
    thats one of the most stupid comments i have ever heard and that goes 4 a lot of the comments made in this thread tbh!!! i dnt think sreesanth has ever slapped anyone...he didnt gt insulted...he was physically hit...do u nt get the difference...and so what if he was cryin...doesnt make him some sort of ***** does it? i like sreesanth a lot for the aggression he shows...the only reason u cant take it is because he does it against the teams u support...which u and many other fans on this thread cannot take! fair enough actually...bt it mite b nice if sometyms u stopped such bias in ur comments. As 4 bhajji...wot a flippin dickhead!...wont ever support him again...ban the bastard!

R_D
    It'll be good for Indian cricket if Harbhjan gets suspended for couple of years. Hopefully that'll end his dire career. He's useless bowler anyway.. does **** all in ODI matches and still gets to play. Still been playing on basis of 2001 expolits, i know he had a good series against the SA just recently but did **** all before that.

Cricket Web Content Updater roseboy64's Avatar
    Have heard Harby told Sreesanth to calm himself down or something before the match. Mumbai players were told to watch out for Sreesanth
    Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson = Greatest Ever Manager
    "One from ten leaves zero." - Eric Williams, former T&T PM
    Member of Cricket Web Green
    Member of Northside Power

R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ipl/...ry/347646.html

Good Thing. Deserves to go. Also I will be disappointed if the Drama Queen SreeSanth walks away and even more so if he gets treated as a victime here.
    so what should he get punished for? you are letting your already existing hate of sreesanth cloud your judgement here...

i have to say this that cricinfo (neutral source) and most of the other indian media sources are doing unfairly job to keep this out of media.. and i am questioning this.. why the media are doing this.. they put the asif and shoaib deal out there on the top calmn in cricinfo and the indian media blow it out of proportion.. why difference betwteen two issues.. the seem fairly the same..and they are supposed to covered, broadcast, and treated the same way..

Quote Originally Posted by Nishant View Post
    thats one of the most stupid comments i have ever heard and that goes 4 a lot of the comments made in this thread tbh!!! i dnt think sreesanth has ever slapped anyone...he didnt gt insulted...he was physically hit...do u nt get the difference...and so what if he was cryin...doesnt make him some sort of ***** does it? i like sreesanth a lot for the aggression he shows...the only reason u cant take it is because he does it against the teams u support...which u and many other fans on this thread cannot take! fair enough actually...bt it mite b nice if sometyms u stopped such bias in ur comments. As 4 bhajji...wot a flippin dickhead!...wont ever support him again...ban the bastard!
    say what? the whole piont of being hit makes him *****.. we have a guy who shows aggression and shows that he is the big dog on the field and sledge every single batsman and doesn't have respect for anyone.. next thing u know he is crying like a baby after being slaped.. that makes him ***** and he is ***** and coward...

Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    so what should he get punished for? you are letting your already existing hate of sreesanth cloud your judgement here...
    I have no hate for SreeSanth or Harbhajan or for that matter anyone I do not know personally. I dislike their antics on the field and IMO Sree's act was a big Drama giving the soap dram queens a run for their money, in order to get back at Harbhajan. There is no love lost between the two as one saw in Chennai test.

I am not going to let his tears sway my opinion of him.

i have to say this that cricinfo (neutral source) and most of the other indian media sources are doing unfairly job to keep this out of media.. and i am questioning this.. why the media are doing this.. they put the asif and shoaib deal out there on the top calmn in cricinfo and the indian media blow it out of proportion.. why difference betwteen two issues.. the seem fairly the same..and they are supposed to covered, broadcast, and treated the same way..
    Dont be a freaking idiot. Open the website and read. Its just a day old incident and CricInfo is reporting all there is to report.

say what? the whole piont of being hit makes him *****.. we have a guy who shows aggression and shows that he is the big dog on the field and sledge every single batsman and doesn't have respect for anyone.. next thing u know he is crying like a baby after being slaped.. that makes him ***** and he is ***** and coward...
    and he's a coward on what basis??? sorry m8...but i cant take anhthing ur sayin seriously on this thread simply because ur hate 4 sreesanth is soooo much that its clouding ur judgement....plus, i dnt think u gt the difference bt sledging and violence...ur under the impression that its the same thing.

I have no hate for SreeSanth or Harbhajan or for that matter anyone I do not know personally. I dislike their antics on the field and IMO Sree's act was a big Drama giving the soap dram queens a run for their money, in order to get back at Harbhajan. There is no love lost between the two as one saw in Chennai test.

I am not going to let his tears sway my opinion of him.
    nah..i agree with Anil...ur hate is clouding ur judgement...this comment alone shows that u cant think of sreesanth in a good way even remotely...u dnt know anything abt whats goin on in their heads ot even abt wot goes on inside the dressin room....u are making up things u THINK r true simply because u cant believe that sreesanth can be positive or genuine.

Dont be a freaking idiot. Open the website and read. Its just a day old incident and CricInfo is reporting all there is to report.
    yh agree with you here....cricinfo isnt being biased...as more news flows...more shall b reported. Simple.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information