Utilising technology from our blockbuster sports games such as FIFA, NBA & EA Sports Rugby, EA Sports Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch.
In addition to the international teams and bonus squads, you can now play with domestic teams and compete in England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The all-new Twenty20 tournament will be fully licensed with season modes also on offer.
Cricket will revolve around a TV style presentation including a full action replay mode, third umpire, animated ducks, TV style overlays, field position editor and much more. The field position editor will allow for auto or manual fielding.
Over 35 dynamically lit stadiums will be modelled from all over the world, including Lords in England, as well as other world-class venues in Calcutta, Melbourne, Auckland, Cape Town, Barbados and Lahore.
- Full licenses from the Cricket Australia, ECB, NZ Cricket, the South African Cricket team.
- Over 35 accurately modelled stadiums, including various pitch types and conditions, detailed real time weather effects, and night modes for Day/Night matches
- All new detail in players’ faces and bodies, including varied player sizes all modelled using the EA SPORTS skeleton. Over 1000 new Motion Captured moves allowing amazing player animations across all areas of the product.
- Enjoy updated commentary by the legendary Richie Benaud and Jim Maxwell.
- An all new HUD will ensure that all controls are more intuitive than ever before.
- Huge 3D stadium sound effects based on real crowd sounds from all over the world. Crowd effects change to reflect peaks and troughs in the game. Pitches reflect the real conditions around the world and will wear over the course of a test match.
- TV style gameplay including TV overlays and a detailed replay feature allowing the player to view the action from an infinite number of camera angles.
- A brand new create a player allows gamers to create and edit players.
- Flexible gameplay allows the player to be fully involved in the selection of batsmen, bowlers and the placing of fielders. Choose manual fielding, or simply let the intelligent AI position your fielders for you.
- 4 Player (consoles), with 2 player co-operative play.