• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's going to win?

Who's going to win the 2009 Ashes?

• Total voters

abhinav_super

School Boy/Girl Captain
I say England cuz they having great season and also they have more supporters than Aussies side as they are going to play at home.

cowboy up

Banned
:laugh:

I think you're right on the money!

I wouldn't have been offended if they got a picture of him on the throne wearing the crown.
even i could have copped that one,words cant descibe what he did to us in that series............... it was something like bending us over,and not using any vaso:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
LOL, interesting thread, just skimmed bits of it.

Remember when Richard used to post like this.
Where every sentence was on a different line.
I'm glad he doesn't do that anymore.

(:p)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Whenever I've read old threads from early 06 all your posts are written like that! Then when you came back you never did it. Honestly, check them out yourself! :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah. I never used to bother putting two lines between paragraphs until my early-2007 return, but I absolutely did not put a new-line after every sentence.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah. I never used to bother putting two lines between paragraphs until my early-2007 return, but I absolutely did not put a new-line after every sentence.
But even today you're happy to put a hyphen between "new" and "line" :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Only did that in this case to emphasise the it's-all-one-thing-ism of that - even I'd not normally stretch that far!

chiini

Cricket Spectator
Ashes coming home

Think England will win it 2-1

Englands middle order is susceptible at present, but the Aussies are missing a top class spin bowler without Warne

Last edited by a moderator: