• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that's that

Brilliant stuff from Scwartzel in last few holes

Scott's inability to birdie the par 5s on the back 9 really cost him but given he shot 67 anyway, no real cause for complaint

grecian

Just seen his first 2 holes of the day

Are you ****ing kidding me?
Yeah, 1&3, I think, but it was a decent start. Actually didn't get the run for a bit after that, particularly on 8, and a few putts that looked in.

Howsie

International Captain
What can you say, that was probably one of the most thrilling Sundays I've ever seen. I was a bit disappointed with the finish, wanting Tiger to win it, or at least see a playoff, but your've got to give it to Charl for making birdie on the last four holes at Augusta.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
incredibly wild sunday...just showcased the amount of talent that exists world-wide right now...disappointed that tiger couldn't blaze through the back nine like he did going out...but good finish for him after the season of horrors he has had so far...what an appalling collapse by rory! just like dustin johnson at pebble beach last season...now let's see if he can be as resilient as dustin for the rest of the season....

well done charl, well deserved! and well done to the three aussies for mounting a serious challenge....it's only a matter of time before one of them wins here...especially day...a t2 on his 1st visit, that should do wonders for his confidence and he is only 23!

social

Every time McIlroy was under pressure in Malaysia, he produced a horrible duck-hook or really poor putting - it was a complete replica of Augusta with lesser opposition

Immense talent and seems like a lovely young guy but I wouldnt back him to win a major anytime soon

grecian

Yeah, great shame, incredibly charismatic guy, and probably the best short-game ever. R.I.P:(