• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW 50 - CricketWeb's view of the top 50 cricketers of all time

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks to my outstanding hacking skills, I've managed to track down Athlai's list:

1 Jeetan Patel
2 Jeetan Patel
3 Jeetan Patel
4 Jeetan Patel
5 Jeetan Patel
6 Jeetan Patel
7 Jeetan Patel
8 Jeetan Patel
9 Jeetan Patel
10 Jeetan Patel
11 Jeetan Patel
12 Jeetan Patel
13 Jeetan Patel
14 Jeetan Patel
15 Jeetan Patel
16 Jeetan Patel
17 Jeetan Patel
18 Jeetan Patel
19 Jeetan Patel
20 Jeetan Patel
21 Jeetan Patel
22 Luke Woodcock
23 Jeetan Patel
24 Jeetan Patel
25 Jeetan Patel

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Just to be clear, the email is just an alphabetical list of the 99 players. I'm not including how many votes they've gotten or who voted for them - that can wait til after we've finished.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just to be clear, the email is just an alphabetical list of the 99 players. I'm not including how many votes they've gotten or who voted for them - that can wait til after we've finished.
Gah, just post it. :)

All the people posting a request will take more room than the list

Athlai

Not Terrible
Thanks to my outstanding hacking skills, I've managed to track down Athlai's list:

1 Jeetan Patel
2 Jeetan Patel
3 Jeetan Patel
4 Jeetan Patel
5 Jeetan Patel
6 Jeetan Patel
7 Jeetan Patel
8 Jeetan Patel
9 Jeetan Patel
10 Jeetan Patel
11 Jeetan Patel
12 Jeetan Patel
13 Jeetan Patel
14 Jeetan Patel
15 Jeetan Patel
16 Jeetan Patel
17 Jeetan Patel
18 Jeetan Patel
19 Jeetan Patel
20 Jeetan Patel
21 Jeetan Patel
22 Luke Woodcock
23 Jeetan Patel
24 Jeetan Patel
25 Jeetan Patel
Woodcock a touch too high in retrospect.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still time to vote is there? How many players can I vote for? Will bagapath or Uppercut get upset if I vote Vettori at #1? ;)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Still time to vote is there? How many players can I vote for? Will bagapath or Uppercut get upset if I vote Vettori at #1? ;)
Yeah you can still vote, I'm sure The Sean has said he's allowing a week or 2.

You have to vote for 25 players and rank them in order, reckon you should vote for Vettori :)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
dont know about uppercut. but i will hack into your bank account and steal all your money if you do that :)
Haha! Don't worry, Vettori won't be troubling my top 25. He's a spin bowler for a start and therefore eminently deficient to his fast bowling brethren.