• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T2M2 Draft

Himannv

International Coach
You guys have spreadsheets to rank your picks and run different scenarios but can't remember how many drafts you've won :laugh:
I don't use spreadsheets at all. I do have many tabs open with various statsguru lists and a few ranking sites. All of them get closed once the draft is over or when they've outlived their use. I also completely forget which drafts I've participated in, probably because I also participate in drafts for other sports as well (primarily football although I like basketball ones as well).

kingkallis

International Coach

A lot of draft winners are listed there.

Teuton

International Captain
18 drafters!

R1 order based on wins and some random numbers is:

srbhkshk
honestbharani
stephen
JOJOXI
Line and Length
ataraxia
Magrat Garlick
himannv
StephenZA
anil1405
Fuller Pilch
AndrewB
trundler
Michaelf7777777
Red Hill
kingkallis
Teuton
mr_mister

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
8 hours per pick starting now.
Please post the number of tests played by your pick, i will keep the tally for working out the next round