• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T2M2 Draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Good choice. Not much left in the 0-9 test bracket. I expect a lot of people will pick nothing keepers from this band.
Cheers, was asleep but was always my intention to go with Proctor/Richards out of one you didn't pick just glad Line and Length didn't although not completed my list for all the other Test categories yet but 1-9 looked relatively light on quality.

I really should make a 1 size fits all Excel sheet would save me time in the long run lol

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There are way too many people in this draft. There's still 27 picks until my next one.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Perhaps a solution would be to split the draftees into 2 separate drafts. The last 12 or 13 forming T2M2 Draft II. They could start from scratch and, as the original order was based on previous successes, this draft would be for those who had encountered little or no success in the past while T2M2 Draft II would be a battle among experienced and successful drafters. At the end of it all, it would be interesting to compare the winners of both. Just an idea to avoid the frustration of long delays between choices.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Perhaps a solution would be to split the draftees into 2 separate drafts. The last 12 or 13 forming T2M2 Draft II. They could start from scratch and, as the original order was based on previous successes, this draft would be for those who had encountered little or no success in the past while T2M2 Draft II would be a battle among experienced and successful drafters. At the end of it all, it would be interesting to compare the winners of both. Just an idea to avoid the frustration of long delays between choices.
That would leave only 6 drafters in T2M2 Draft I but the overall point of splitting draft - I am fine with either splitting draft or carrying on as is for what it's worth

Teuton

International Captain
I'm open to that idea, would do a 9/9 split.

Or any other thoughts on speeding it up.

Could even do 4 hr time outs. Sure there would be skipped picks but it would reduce wait time and dropping a couple of spots probably won't make much difference (and it's the same for all)