• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I specifically laughed when Manjrekar said that the match is tantalising because England have no weak link in their bowling lineup.

Do not rate Yardy, and he's showing me why.
Well before that over he'd bowled 19 overs for 115. Had been doing well in this tournament.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I specifically laughed when Manjrekar said that the match is tantalising because England have no weak link in their bowling lineup.

Plus the unfortunate fact that the crims' top 7 are all capable of winning a 2020 game on their own. Here comes trouble afaics.

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Averages in the high 70s in FC cricket, ftr.

Quality spell from Swanneh tho. 1/17.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I wish we could've had these guys in 10 overs ago instead of the Clarke/Haddin rubbish. When will we learnnnnnnnnnn

EDIT: Well bowled Swanneh. :)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wonder will we address the issue of Clarke being in the Twenty20 team anytime soon? Probably not, but White as captain seems the way to go.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I wish we could've had these guys in 10 overs ago instead of the Clarke/Haddin rubbish. When will we learnnnnnnnnnn
I really can't understand why White isn't at four. I can understand leaving Mussey at seven, but why White isn't given more time to bat I have no idea.

Jayzamann

International Regular
5 more overs of that, thanks.

The gas fire has run out over here so I'm doing burpies in between overs to keep warm. :(